- Risk in product shall pass to the Buyer on delivery.
- Delivery dates are given in good faith but are estimates only.
- Time for delivery shall not be of essence to the Contract.
- The Company, nor any of its Directors, officers, employees or agents, shall be liable for any loss arising from any action taken, or omitted, by it or them, or in connection with the Agreement or the Assignment.
- Without prejudice to Clause (above). The Company shall not in any case be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
- The Company’s total liability under or in connection with the Agreement (except in the case of wilful misconduct), whether founded in contract or in tort, is limited in respect of any event, series of connected events, to a sum equal to the total contract price payable for the duration of the Agreement or for one year (whichever is the shorter).